I'm happy to have you here and glad to answer any questions! Thanks for coming over to meet me! Let me know how I can help you, or where your feedback on my books might be. Feedback on books is very helpful -- feel free to ask me why! Likewise, if you've come to talk art or technique, I'm excited to hear from you! Before we begin, there are a few short sentences to read that I'd like to get out of the way:
1. It's OK to not like things, but don't be offensive about it.
2. No bullying, condescending, or engaging in hateful speech along the way. (Not that I think you'd do that! But I have to cover the bases!)
3. There will be 'salty language'. That doesn't mean porn discussion or images will be tolerated.
4. Post your art/fan-art! If you post art, don't do so without proper credit.
5. Don't be awful. Be the wonderful, thoughtful, helpful folks you are!
6. Everyone has boundaries. When you learn about them, respect them!
8. Pics and discussion of adorable, cute animals/pets is encouraged!
Not bad at all! But please come in and be welcome!